Monday, March 23, 2009

I fucking hate people.

Why the hell can't they leave me the fuck alone? I mean, holy fuck! I girl can only take so many whiny, retarded, bitchy, white trash whores in one day! Jesus, why the fuck am I always the one who gets stuck in a class full of retards? They think they're smart, but they can't tell the difference between the fucking 50s and god damn 80s! And I don't remember there ever being a president of the united states backing in the fucking ice ages! I fucking hate people! They're so fucking dumb! Sure, I'm no genius, but at least I can define the word 'love' without looking in a fucking dictionary! Jesus Christ! Honestly, I fucking hate people. I'd rather blow my own fucking head off then be around the retards I have to put up with at school...

0 comments:

Post a Comment